Highlighter pens are used to highlight and outline key areas of a document, book or paper in bright fluorescent colours to draw the users attention to that particular area.
How do they work?
They work by applying the pen to a piece of paper or document as you would any other normal ink pen and other writing and drawing instruments.
Feature and benefits:
- Wide selection of colours including pink, yellow, green or blue
- Chisel tips on the pen for great coverage of text
- Broad tips for larger coverage
- Smaller bullet tips for pin point highlighting
- Fast drying action
- Easy to highlight important areas of a document without the need to explain
Where might I use a highlighter pen?